Sunday, August 9, 2015

Slides from That Conference for my Talk on Personal Development and Becoming a Lifelong Learner

On Monday, August 10th, I will be speaking at That Conference on the topic of personal development and how to become a lifelong learner.  It is a great honor for me to be chosen to speak at That Conference.  I also would like to extend a thank you to everyone who decides to attend my session.  There are so many great sessions that are available, I am truly humbled that you have chosen to attend my talk.  I hope in return I can share with you some practical tips that help you become a more effective personal learner.

Of course, many times attendees are interested in the slides from the talk, so here those are.




Also, I reference posts on the blog at a few points in the talk.  You can search around for those, but I'll make those easy for you and just list them here.



Thanks again for attending.  I am looking at turning the talk into a series of YouTube videos at some point, so those who are not able to attend conferences or code camps can still get the benefit of the talk.  Check back here or follow me on Twitter for news on how that is going.


3 comments:

  1. Services.addons.mozilla.org:44... uses an invalid security certificate. The certificate will not be valid until?
    what is this one. can somebody help me. when i entering a website their is a error says that i need to have a certificate to open and then when i open the images where gone.
    open source cdn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really very agree with your qualities it is very helpful for look like home. Thanks so much for info and keep it up.
    software manager linux

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agile projects are also completed in small sections, just like Agile software development. The term iteration refers to a single development cycle in Agile software development. It is the project team's responsibility to review and critique each section or iteration, which should include representatives of the project's stakeholders. The next step in the project is determined by the insights gained from the critique of an iteration.

    Creately Kanban software helps you to organize your everyday workflows and set your team up for success. Visually organize and track progress of any kind of work collaboratively. The Kanban board consists with Real-time mouse trackers to track changes made by the team. Also you can Bring data from any source to analyze feedback loops and the progress of your projects. And Enable data integrations with multiple apps such as Google, Slack and Github to streamline the flow of information across workflows.

    ReplyDelete